Welcome to the Vet Meds 4 Pets online web site (hereinafter, the "Site"). Please review these Site Terms and Conditions, which govern your use and purchase of products from our Site. By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this Site.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product(s) to you.
3. Delivery charges and returns policy are specified in the shipping/returns section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. Whilst all international and domestic postal services strive to ensure products are transported appropriately, we can offer no guarantee that at all times whilst in the postal system, packages are always handled in accordance with the recommended storage conditions of the contents. We can accept no liability for alleged product lack of efficacy that might be due to postal handling issues, e.g. extremes of temperature etc. We will cover any damages to products as a result of our inadequate packaging.
4. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. We endeavor to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this Site. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this Site. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
6. All reductions in price and/or credit terms are reductions against our own previous prices and terms unless otherwise indicated.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the FAQ's section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
8. We can take no responsibility for any material placed on or linked to this Site by any person or persons without authorization.
9. Exclusions of liability. Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of VetMeds4Pets or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. Other legal notices. There may be legal notices on other areas of this Site which relate to your use of this Site, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this Site.
11. Changes to legal notices. We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
12. VetMeds4Pets make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Site are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Law, jurisdiction and language. This Site, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.